Latest Worldwide Proxies as of May 22, 2013:
1564858 HTTP proxies
380891 SOCKS proxies
Updated Every 15 Mins
How to configure Socks 4/5 Proxy using WideCap Socks Client:
It is not too hard to use Socks proxy, as we like socks proxy over http proxy due to faster surfing speed as well as allowing us to use several browsers at once (Firefox, IE and Chrome). Let's start by following the easy to understand instructions on installing/configuring the WideCap Socks client.
- Right-click the mouse on WideCap icon in Windows Taskbar to open Widecap menu.
- Click on "New Proxy" under Proxies on left column.
- Enter Server:Port in textbox.
- Click "Create New..." button to enter the chain name as "My_chain", then click OK button.
- Click OK button to save Proxy.
- Click "New Rule" under "Network" on left column
- In Main tab, enter rule name: "My_rule"
- Click "Chain" tab
- Under "Proxy chain to be used, select "My_Chain", then click OK button.
- Hold down on left Mouse button on that Firefox shortcut icon, then drag it into the the "Programs" Window.
- If you like, you can drag "Chrome" or "Internet Explorer" shortcut icon into "Programs" Window.
- Click "Firefox" to highlight-select it.
- Click "Edit" icon/button under "Programs" title bar
- Under "Rule name", select "My_rule", then click OK button.
- Click OK button (under "Programs" screen), which will minimize the WinCap application to taskbar as shown below.
- Open Firefox browser, then go to AnalyzeMy.Net web site, which will display your "proxy server" IP information.
Pretty easy, isn't it?
Note: To change the Socks IP:Port proxy, click on New Proxy under "Proxies" to change the IP:Port.